Is there any program that can help me to convert FLAC to WAV? I have no idea of it. Any useful suggestion?
I have lots of FLAC files and I want to convert them one time because I do not have a lot of time to keep an eye on it all the time. Can anyone recommend a wonderful FLAC to WAV Converter that can do it? I will appreciate it very much
If you are puzzled by converting FLAC to WAV questions, this article will do you a great favor. In the following pages you will be recommended a very professional and easy-to-use FLAC to WAV Converter. Not just that, you will also be guided on how to use it with detailed steps.
FLAC to WAV Converter for Windows and Mac
- Convert FLAC to WAV with the best audio quality.
- Convert FLAC to WAV in batch with fast speed for saving time and energy.
- Feature to extract audio from video or convert video to audio format like convert video to MP3, AAC, WMA, M4A, FLAC, OGG, RA, AU, AC3, etc.
- FLAC to WAV Converter can also edit file like trim audio file, merge small audio file into one big audio file, adjust audio volume, change channel, adjust bitrate and sample rate, compress audio etc.
How to Convert FLAC to WAV with Full Steps?
Step 1 Add FLAC Files
Click “Add File” button to add your files to the program. You may also drag and drop the files to the interface of the software.
Step 2 Set the Output Format
In the “Profile” drop-down button, choose the output format as “WAV- Waveform Audio (*.wav)”.
Of course, this program also allows you to convert among other audio formats. Just choose the right output format according to your needs.
Step 3 Convert FLAC to WAV with FLAC to WAV Converter
When all is ready, you can click “Convert” button for converting.
If you need to convert FLAC to WAV in batch, simply choose all the added files before clicking “Convert” button.
To get the converted files, click “Open Folder” to find them.
Personalize FLAC Files before Converting
- Trim Files: Click “Trim” button to clip the files and keep what you want.
- Merge Files: Select the files you want to merge into one in the task list, and then choose “Merge” button to make the files into one.
- Adjust File Parameters: Press “Setting…” button to change encoder, sample rate, bitrate, channel etc.
- Change Output File Destination: Click “Browse…” button to adjust it.
Don’t you want to get rid of FLAC to WAV converting issues forever? This FLAC to WAV Converter is definitely your lifesaver. Why not free try it to convert FLAC to WAV immediately?