APE to FLAC Demands in Our Life
We often meet the following trouble in our life. Aim to convert APE to FLAC with no quality loss. Look for a right and suitable APE to FLAC Converter to start converting APE to FLAC. Need a solution on how to convert APE to FLAC on both Mac and Windows system. Do not have a lot of time on trying and selecting different APE to FLAC conversion tools.
So here comes the question. Where to find a professional APE to FLAC Converter or an easy and detailed guide to help people solve APE to FLAC converting issues? This article is devoted to providing your wanted answers.
APE to FLAC Converter for Mac and Windows
APE to FLAC Converter here is tested and selected from plenty of APE to FLAC converting tool on the market. This APE to FLAC conversion software is the most professional and splendid tool to solve all APE to FLAC problems.
What Makes APE to FLAC Converter Here Special and Worthy?
- Convert any APE files to FLAC on Mac and Windows as you wish.
- Convert APE to FLAC with batch mode and no quality loss.
- Convert APE with CUE to FLAC easily.
- Wonderful APE Converter and FLAC Converter: Convert APE to FLAC, APE to WAV, APE to ALAC, APE to M4A, APE to MP3, APE to MP2, APE to WMA, APE to AAC, APE to AC3, APE to AIFF, AU, RA, DTS, OGG and other audio formats. Convert FLAC files easily.
- Powerful converter and audio extractor: convert any video to any audio format with wonderful quality and extract audio from any video format.
- APE to FLAC Converter can trim or cut files, split files, adjust video or audio codec, bitrate, channel and more.
How to Convert APE to FLAC?
Step 1 Load APE Files
Click “Add Files” button to import APE files to the tool. You may also drag and drop files to this software.
Step 2 Select FLAC as the Format
Click “Profile” drop down button to set the format as “FLAC – Free Lossless Audio Codec (*.flac)”.
Step 3 Edit Files
- Trim or cut APE files: Go to “Trim” button to adjust “Start Time” and “End Time” to edit the files as you like.
- Merge or Join files: Go to “Merge” tab to combine files together.
- Rename files: Go to “Rename” tab and change the name for yourself.
- Adjust sound channel or volume: Go to “Setting…” button to change sound volume or channel, audio codec, bitrate and so on.
Step 4 Convert APE to FLAC with APE to FLAC Converter
Click “Convert” button to get started converting APE to FLAC.
APE and FLAC Knowledge Universal
Knowledge One: What is the Difference between APE and FLAC?
- Monkey’s lossless audio formats.
- Unsupported by most devices and players.
- Only compatible with Windows.
- Work with plug-ins for playback on most popular media players but lack of cross-platform.
- Higher audio rates than FLAC and WAV.
- Free Lossless Audio Codec.
- Support lots of devices and players.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Lower audio rates than APE.
Knowledge Two: Commons between FLAC and APE
- Lossless audio codec.
- Lower audio rates than other lossless audio format.
- Work with Windows system.